Eliminate dropped chains forever and add a touch of colour to your e-bike with the new OneUp Components STEPS Chain Guide. Available in 7 colours.
The OneUp STEPS Chain Guide is lightweight and incredibly easy to install and use. The top guide has a tool-free flip feature that allows easy access to your chain for cleaning and maintenance.
Top guide pieces are available in 6 bright colours to perfectly match your OneUp Composite Pedals, Grips and EDC Lite.
Compatible with 32T to 38T chainrings.
Weighs just 45g.
· Shimano STEPS E7000, E8000 and EP8 compatible
· Includes black top guide piece. 6 other colours sold separately
· Tool-less upper guide flip
· Install without removing your cranks
· Mounts directly to motor
· Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
· Black Stainless-Steel hardware
· Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
Chainline: 5mm adjustment
Mount: Shimano STEPS/EP8
Colour: Black top guide piece included. Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Turquoise sold separately.
Material: Back Plate - 7075 aluminum, Top Guide - glass reinforced thermoplastic
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
3. Hold backplate directly against Shimano motor tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame.
6. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
7. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.