PREMIUM OPEN FACE HEAD & BRAIN PROTECTION
The one trail helmet you will ever need with premium head and brain protection.
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross country training and back country or gravel adventures. This helmet is well ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and breathable.
Featuring convenient sunglasses docks above the visor for easy storage on and off the bike. The MTB 3.0 Trail helmet also has the much-liked Fidlock buckle for easy use with gloves on.
The MTB 3.0 Trail helmet has a brand new Powerbridge construction design making it very safe, well ventilated and stylish. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40% and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level by up to 30%.
Ride safe, while looking and feeling cool with the MTB 3.0 trail helmet.
• PowerBridge in-molded force absorber
• Fidlock magnetic closure system
• Eyewear docking port with anti-slip function
• MaxiFlow air channels effective even at low speed
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 19 vents
• Removable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• Strap divider and fit system developed for custom fit, ease and comfort
• Soft touch and moisture wicking chin straps
• Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• 360°° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Weight: from TBA
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• #S (51-55cm – 20-21 58")
• #M (55-59cm – 21 58 - 23 14")
• #L (59-63cm – 23 14 - 24 34")
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.