The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
Feel protected and ride with confidence.
• Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries
through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the
• *Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
• *Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
• Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
• Carbon matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
• Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the
helmet with freedom of movement
• CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural
movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to
• Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit
• Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
• Low profile push-button open/closure system
• Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
• Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
• CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Weight: from 600g (1.32lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.