Lightweight Full-Face Head And Brain Protection
A lightweight full-face helmet with ASTM Downhill certification.
The Leatt 1.0 DH is a full-face helmet with superior ventilation. The focus of this helmet is premium
safety and great value. Featuring 360 ̊Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which
are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two
exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the
absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. Get full face head and brain protection at an amazing price.
- Downhill certified ASTM polymer shell in three sizes
- Superior ventilation
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact force reduction
- Impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: From From 850g (1.8 lbs)
- Sizing: #S (55-56cm – 21 5⁄8 - 22”), #M (57-58cm – 22 ½ - 22 ¾”), #L(59-60cm – 23 ¼ - 23 5⁄8”), #XL (61-62cm – 24 – 24 ½”)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.