The D03S brake pads by Shimano - now even more durable
The Shimano D03S brake pads are 40 % more durable than the previous D01S model, but continue to impress with low noise levels, as is usual for resin pads. They are also clearly above average in terms of modulation. The D03S is compatible with Shimano 4-piston brakes of the Saint, ZEE, XT and SLX series as well as with groupless models.
Brake Pad Compound: organic
Backing Plate Material: steel
Cooling Fins: no
Power: above average (4 out of 5)
universal / synthetic resin
Type: D (narrow)
Manufacturer Part Number: Y-1XM98010
Compatibility: Saint BR-M820, BR-M810 / ZEE BR-M640 / XT BR-M8120, BR-M8020 / SLX BR-M7120 / Deore BR-M6120 / BR-MT520, BR-MT420
- new pad made of synthetic resin
- smooth and quiet braking (quieter than metal pads)
- easy to estimate braking force (modulation)
- 40 % better wear resistance than previous models
- designed for dry and wet
- low weight and better thermal insulation due to titanium backing plate
- 1 pair of Shimano D03S brake pads
- 1 x spring
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.