Dropper post remote clamp used to convert existing clamp on the OneUp Dropper Remote.
- Loosely attach the hinged clamp to your handlebar (Left side of brake for SRAM, Right side of brake for Shimano)
- Attach the remote body to the clamp using your preferred mounting hole.
- Torque the remote body to the clamp using a 3mm hex to 3Nm
- Loosen the 22.2mm clamp and rotate the OneUp dropper remote until the remote body is parallel to the brake lever
- Snug the 22.2mm clamp to 1Nm max.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.